Tuesday, March 11, 2008

sheesh!

So this list I made of subject headings for this blog went by the wayside and so I will have to use my memory...



Failing that...



Its March. Its started to get dark earlier, but Daylight savings doesn't end until April 6 (i just found out) which I actually think is too late. I know! I should be stoked to have light in the evenings till April, but it doesn't fit with the weather patterns.

Now is a good time. Its getting cooler, its raining more often and the cicada's are full on in the evenings.

Anyway, on to other things..

I purchased a Xtrainer the other month (November) so I could keep my cardio up and maybe that would inspire my to do some free weights and yoga... so now I'm learning ballroom dancing.

This is a fun form of exercise and I'm keen to continue through from the basics to gold class. Sweet. I'm still determined to jump on the Xtrainer three times a week... I'm looking at it right now, all alone in the dark of the spare room... tomorrow.



Right, moving on...

Here's an O for Awesome photo I took while I was waiting at the lights. The freaky spotlight effect is all natural, just one of those moments and amazing wonders of nature that blow my mind and humble me completely.

No comments: